Sunday, May 1, 2016

Brian Yeh

Points Earned
2950

Service Project to Receive My Points
Anti-Bullying Organization (South Africa)

Description of this Service Project

https://www.icivics.org/impact

Why I Donated my Points to This Service Project: 

I decided to donate my points to this service project because bullying is a big issue in every school in the country.  Bullying needs to stop and happens too often.  I believe donating to this organization will help stop bullying and make people be aware of being bullied.

What I Thought About the Game (Reaction/Feedback/Comments)

The game was fun, though at times a bit tiring and repetitive. But then I'm a senior and I'm doing this during my last week of high school. Everything appears tiring and repetitive. Still, this was fun.

Legislative, executive, or judicial - which is your favorite branch of government and why?

Legislative, because the legislative makes the law and does the biggest job. The legislative branch can start and create a law.  

If there's one rule change that you could make as it relates to any one of the three branches, what would it be? Limiting the president to one six year term? Getting rid of the filibuster? Increasing the number of US Supreme Court Justices?
One rule I would want to create is one that gets rid of the filibuster or limits the amount of time one can filibuster. 


No comments:

Post a Comment