Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Alan Liang

Points Earned
1670

Service Project to Receive My Points
Anti-Bullying Organization (South Africa)

Description of this Service Project
https://www.icivics.org/impact/anti-bullying-organization-south-africa

Why I Donated my Points to This Service Project
I donated my points to this service project because I want people to learn more about bullying and also stop people from bullying others.

What I Thought About the Game (Reaction/Feedback/Comments)
The game was very fun and educational. After finishing the game, I learned a lot about the presidential elections.

At the Start of the Semester, Eighteen Weeks Ago, I Asked You to Answer the Questions Found at isidewith.com. What Candidate did you Side With the Most Back Then?
Hilary Clinton

Of the Candidates Still in the Race Today, Which One Do You Think is Most Likely to Win the White House?
I think that Hilary Clinton is the one who is most likely to win the White House.

Last Chance to Comment About The Presidential Election of 2016. Anything You Want to Say?About the Process? The Ads? The Primaries? Electoral College? Your Hopes and Dreams for the Next President of the United States? 
I think the presidential election is going to be a very close race this year and I do not know whose going to win this year. After playing the game, now I know that the presidential election is very long and it takes a lot of work. I hope the next president will make America great.

No comments:

Post a Comment