Wednesday, May 4, 2016



Jacob Ohlemeyer

Points earned
3200

Service Project to Receive My Points
Anti Bullying Organization

Description of the Service Project
https://www.icivics.org/node/1765812

Why I Donated my Points to This Service Project
No child or person deserves to be bullied.

What I thought About the Game (Reactions/Feedback/Comments)
I really liked the game! It was had to comprehend at first, but once you get into it the games turns out to be really fun. The only recommendation that I have is that there should be maybe one less issue to ratify, its really really hard to get all of the bills signed into law in thirty minutes. Or you could maybe increase the time by like a minute or two.

Legislative, executive, or judicial - which is your favorite branch of government and why? 
I personally enjoy the Judicial branch. The level of skill needed to make sure a law is constitutional whilest trying to seek the best resolution fascinates me.

If There's One Rule Change that you Could Make as it Relates to Any One of the Three Branches, What Would it Be? 
Limiting the president to one six year term? Getting rid of the filibuster? Increasing the number of US Supreme Court Justices?: I would make supreme court justices serve either five or ten year terms. I feel that some supreme court justices are out of touch with current politics, but this does not mean an older individual can not be in touch.


Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment