Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Catherine Yang

Points Earned: 
248

Service Project to Receive My Points: 
Anti-Bullying Organization

Description of this Service Project: 
https://www.icivics.org/impact/anti-bullying-organization-south-africa

Why I Donated my Points to This Service Project
I donated to this organization because bullying is a prevalent issue in schools. Building confidence and character is one of the most important things you learn in the on start of any education. Illuminating factors like bullying that inhibits this vital learning is important to raising the future generation of this nation.

What I Thought About the Game
I thought that Win the White House gave an interesting perspective to its players on what goes on during an election. To a certain extent, you get to see and feel what candidates feel while running for president. Some critiques I have on the game is that after several rounds, the process became repetitive.

At the Start of the Semester, I Asked You to Answer the Questions Found at isidewith.com. What Candidate did you Side With the Most Back Then?
I was with Bernie Sanders 87% and with Hillary 82%.

Of the Candidates Still in the Race Today, Which One Do You Think is Most Likely to Win the White House? 
I do not share my politics.

Last Chance to Comment About The Presidential Election of 2016. Anything You Want to Say? About the Process? The Ads? The Primaries? Electoral College? Your Hopes and Dreams for the Next President of the United States? 
I feel disappointed that this elections has become more centered on publicizing candidates themselves rather than the key issues I will be having to face when I enter college and my career. I really do not need another video construing each candidate's speeches trying to rally one political party over the other. This nation has become polarized and I fear that our state will interfere with the workings of our government. Though a divided government is not necessarily negative, one that cannot move forward as a unified body is.

No comments:

Post a Comment